Monday, March 1, 2010

a lil about me

well i'm 23 yrs old.... i'm a daughter, a sister, a wife, an aunt and a mother to two. i thought i'd start a blog on here because one my friend does it and is always talking about and making it sound fun and two because i thought maybe i could get some of the thousnads of thoughts and frustations of my daily life out!!! so any thoughts or recomendations would be helpful!!

i love my love so much...being a stay at home momma. this is the first time i've never had to get up to go to work. but at the same time what most people don't realize is that i still do have to get up to go to work. its a lot of hard work to stay at home and take care the lil ones. but for some reason a lot of ppl don't thinl it is. for example like my husband. he doens't understand that i didn't get this or that done because kadyn was running around like crazy and wouldn't take a nap at all today.... he sees it like more of an exuse. but its really not. anyone with kids can back me up... no nap, no me time, nothing gets done.

its also funny that once you become momma what you get excited about. like all the little things that kadyn gets excited about makes me laugh and smile. harlee going to the bathroom (she has trouble going) so when i get excited about it kadyn claps for her! its so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment